Friday 26 March 2010

A little about me x

Hi :)

I want to tell you a little about me.

I have been with my sexy man for a few years now and we are head over heels in love with each other. He is tall, dark, of strong build and of course handsome.
You could describe us as very vanilla in the beginning of our relationship. We weren't boring, the sex was great but the most adventurous we got was a bit of anal, bondage and some hair pulling. Our toy collection consisted of a pair of cuffs and a vibrator.

A few years ago I came across LoveHoney's forums and it opened our eyes to a whole new world. You can chat about anything and everything with complete anonymity and I have been a member now for over two years. From lots of chatting online, with my man and lots of sexy experimenting, we now enjoy lots of bedroom activities and have an extensive toy collection.

Me and my man are closer than ever and love to share our fantasies together. I would like to share them with you too, because after all........I'm a Dirty Girl :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome, thanks DG x