Sunday 28 March 2010

Sultry Shower.

I wake up with the sun shining on us through the blinds. You look so handsome when you sleep, your eyelashes resting on your cheeks, your strong chest rising and falling. I lean over to kiss you good morning and as our lips touch, you stretch, open your eyes and give me a little smile.

The night before was amazing and we have the house to ourself today. I get up out of your side of the bed, so that I can brush my warm naked body over yours and I head to the bathroom. You follow me in and cup my ass as I lean over to turn on the shower.
You look so strong and masterful standing in front of me and I love the way I have to go on tippie toes to kiss you.

We climb in the shower together and stand there a while embracing under the hot water. I feel dainty and safe in your arms, but I want to touch you. I think you sense this as I feel you hardening cock gently nudging against me. I won't touch you there yet, I want you to feel how much I love you.
With me behind you I begin to wash your hair, gently running my fingers through it. Your head tilts back slightly as you relax and your strong shoulders drop. You turn to face me and step back under the water to rinse the the soap and I watch it trickle down your body. I feel a throb deep down inside of me and I pull you towards me and begin to wash you. As I make small circles with the soapy sponge across your broad chest and down you torso, I can see your engorged cock standing to attention. God you look so hot! I wash every inch of your sexy body before running my lathered hands down the trail of hair from your belly button. I take hold your hardness whilst cupping your balls in my other hand, gently roll them. I love to hear you moan.
I get down on my knees in front of you and you give me a little smirk, you know what's coming now. With that I take you in my mouth and you gasp, I can taste the pre-cum. I'm so aroused now, my pussy is throbbing and I can feel my wetness trickling down my thighs. I moan gently as I'm sucking you and I feel you head swell in my mouth. You have hold of my hair now with you hands and are pushing me harder onto your cock, I relax my throat as you thrust away and I take you all in each time. You are groaning and grunting and I feel you getting close, legs shaking, my hair being pulled tighter, I'm moaning too and then you cum, you cum so hard I feel the hot spunk hit the back of my throat. I keep sucking as you body convulses and I make sure I get every last drop from you. Fuck, you taste so good!

You bend down to kiss me, your tongue gently playing with mine and you pull me up into your arms. We hold each other tightly under the cascading water and you tell me you love me, I love you too. It's going to be a good day. x

1 comment:

All comments welcome, thanks DG x